Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog Reflection

This year was a little rough with the blogging because it was my first year, I was new to it and had no idea for like the first month how to use it. I think for kids coming up into freshman year if they have to blog, they should be showed how to use this. How to use the buttons in the tool bar, The last blog I just did (5 minutes ago) I just learned how to use spell check and it's the last day of school so I think kids should have a few classes to be taught about this. Also the user-name and password was hard to remember because I have several user name's and passwords. I think teachers should keep a list of every one's just in case they forget there's. I think that would be helpful. Next year I want to improve on adding a picture in when I've been told to because sometimes I forget and have to go back and edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment